Why do Woodchucks make lousy frame and plaque buyers?
- A lack of quality articles on your typical Woodchuck except on February 2nd.
- Not much wall space in the burrow.
- Hibernation makes the time looking at the plaque reduced (unless he sees his shadow on February 2.)
- A tendency to eat wood meaning he would probably munch on the frame or plaque for a snack.
Let's take a closer look at Bud the "Woodchuck" to understand why you may fall into some of the pitfalls associated with not buying a plaque.
- Are you a starter like Bud and not much of a finisher?
- Do you have stored somewhere all of those wonderful write ups and articles of your company, business or family you have been meaning to get preserved?
- Is this the year to finish some of these projects?
If you're not a woodchuck (aka Groundhog) and you want to do something beautiful and lasting with your article. Call me Gail Walton 800-538-3993 Ext:3036 [email protected] and I'll make it happen.
To see more about plaques and learn a little more about me visit my page here